- Terms & Conditions: Timberline Custom Vanity
Terms & Conditions: Timberline Custom Vanity
WIN YOUR OWN CUSTOM VANITY!!!
Look at what we have designed and built, a new style of vanity not seen before, with a custom design routed into the draw front and a splash of colour with paint. Now, thanks to Timberline, we want to see what you can come up with - create a new way to refresh your bathroom vanity and customise your own look.
Give your bathroom a lift with a fresh and funky look - you're only limited by your own imagination. Design and customise your own vanity, ...whether it be something for him with a sports theme, favourite team logo, band, or something for her with Chanel or Versace, Marilyn Monroe etc even superheroes or princesses for the children.
Come up with the best unique and amazing design or idea and go into the draw to win a vanity of your choice valued up to $3,000 RRP with your design from Timberline
Entries close 31st of March 2017 and winner will be contacted Monday 3rd of April 2017. Send your ideas/designs to email@example.com and/or post them to our Facebook wall
Using this page we will enter each entry as they come, to share with everyone - don't forget to share our post on social media.
ABL Tile & Bathroom Centre Schedule to Conditions of Entry
Promotion name: Custom Timberline Vanity – Designed by You
Promoter: Bathroom Inspirations Pty Ltd Trading As ABL Tile & Bathroom Centre, ACN 109 530 814, 18 Forthorn Place, North St Marys NSW 2760 Australia teamed up with The Trustee for the Howard Scott Family Trust Trading As Timberline Bathroom Products ACN 602 475 574, 22 Myrtle Drive, Armidale NSW 2350
States/Territories: Entry is open to all residents of Australia. Winner must be available to collect their prize from store
Promotion Period: Promotion opens at 7:30am (AEST) 25th February 2017 and ends at 11:59PM (AEST) on 31st March 2017.
Entry Restrictions: Entry who are under 18 years of age at the date of entering the competition, must have permission from their parent or legal guardian to enter.
Entry Method: Entrants are required create your own bathroom vanity and customise your own look. Using your imagination, whether a workplace logo, favourite football or sports team, superhero, designers for the ladies – you’re only limited by your own imagination
Maximum Entries: A limit of one entry to the competition per person applies.
Judging Criteria: Winner will be judged by the owners of ABL Tile & Bathroom Centre & Timberline Bathroom Products
Judging Date: Discussions will be had after entries closed and decision will be made before date of announcement
Prize Announcement: The winner will be notified by email and phone call on Monday 3rd April 2017, and posted to ABL Tile & Bathroom Centre's social media platforms, such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Prize Details: Winner receives their winning design on a vanity of your choice valued up to $3,000 from Timberline Bathroom Products.
Prize Claim Deadline: Customised vanity can take up to 3 weeks to make.
Prize Delivery: Winner will need to be available to collect their prize from ABL Tile & Bathroom Centre, 18 Forthorn Place, North St Marys NSW 2760 Australia
Conditions of Entry
1. By entering the Promotion, entrants accept the conditions set out below and in the attached schedule (together, the "Conditions of Entry"). In the event of any inconsistency between the conditions set out below and in the attached schedule, the schedule will prevail. Capitalised terms in the conditions set out below have the meanings given to them in the attached schedule.
How to enter
2. Entry to the Promotion is open to all residents of the States/Territories who meet the Entry Requirements. Directors, officers, employees of the Promoter, related companies of the Promoter or any agency or company associated with the Promotion, and their immediate families, are not eligible to enter the Promotion.
3. The Promotion will be conducted during the Promotion Period.
4. To enter the Promotion, entrants must follow the Entry Method during the Promotion Period. Entrants may submit up to the Maximum Number of Entries. Multiple entries must be submitted separately and computer-generated entries will not be valid. Unless otherwise indicated, each entrant may only win one prize.
5. If the Promotion involves SMS entry, the maximum cost of each SMS is 55 cents (including GST) and Entries must be submitted from the entrant's mobile phone. SMS entry is only available to entrants with an SMS compatible mobile phone with calling line identification using a service provider which permits messaging to the promotional SMS number. Entrants under the age of 18 must obtain the bill payer's permission before entering.
6. If the Promotion involves phone call entry, the maximum cost of each call is 55 cents (including GST), but higher rates may apply from mobile or public phones. Entrants under the age of 18 must obtain the bill payer's permission before entering.
7. Entries must be received by the Promoter during the Promotion Period. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for lost, delayed, incomplete, illegible, damaged, corrupted or misdirected entries, however caused. The Promoter has no control over postal or communications services or networks and accepts no responsibility for any problem, delay or failure associated with them. Electronic entries are deemed to be received at the time they are delivered to the Promoter's systems, and postal entries are deemed to be received at the time they are delivered to the Promoter; not at the time the entrant sends them.
8. All entries and materials submitted to the Promoter in connection with an entry (the "Entry") must be the entrant's original work and must not contain any content that is defamatory, obscene, offensive, illegal or otherwise inappropriate material.
9. All Entries become the property of the Promoter. The entrant consents to Promoter reproducing, publishing, communicating or otherwise exploiting all or any part of their Entry for any purpose and in any medium. The entrant warrants to the Promoter that they have the right to assign their rights in the Entry to the Promoter and that the Entry and the Promoter's use of the Entry will not infringe any person's intellectual property rights.
10. The Promoter may disqualify any Entry from, and prohibit any further Entries from, any person who: (a) misrepresents their identity or enters under the name of another person; (b) tampers, interferes with or disrupts the entry process or the Promotion or benefits from such conduct; (c) uses their Entry to abuse, threaten or harass any person; or (d) otherwise breaches these Conditions of Entry.
11. This is a game of chance to determine the winner.
12. All valid Entries will be read and judged by a judging panel by representatives of the Promoter on the Judging Date. The winners will be the Entries which best meet the Judging Criteria, as determined by the judges. The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The winners will be notified as specified in the Notification of Winners section of the schedule.
14. Prizes are as specified in the Prize Details section of the schedule. If a prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute another prize (including cash) of equivalent or greater value, as determined by the Promoter.
15. The total prize pool is as specified in the Total Prize Pool section of the schedule. Prize values are the recommended retail prices as advised to Promoter by the prize supplier at time of preparation of these Conditions of Entry. The Promoter is not responsible for any variation in prize value.
16. Prizes must be claimed by the winner by the Prize Claim Deadline. Any prize not claimed by the Prize Claim Deadline will be forfeited and the Promoter may re-award that prize under clause 22.
17. Where appropriate given the nature of the prize, the Promoter may, at its discretion: (a) require that each person participating in the prize be 18 years of age or over; or (b) require that at least one person participating in the prize is 18 years of age or over. If the winner is under 18 years of age, the Promoter may, at its discretion, award the prize to the winner's parent or guardian.
18. Prizes will be delivered as described in the Prize Delivery section of the schedule. The Promoter will not be responsible for any prize lost, delayed or damaged in transit.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to require winners to provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address, and/or proof of entry validity. Acceptable proof of identification, residency and entry is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit their prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
20. Prizes are not exchangeable or transferable and prizes cannot be redeemed for cash. If a winner does not take any element of a prize in accordance with these Conditions of Entry then that element of the prize will be forfeited.
21. If a prize is awarded to an entrant and the entrant's Entry is subsequently found not to comply with these Conditions of Entry, Promoter may disqualify that entrant, require the entrant to return, refund or otherwise make restitution of the prize (if applicable) and re-award that prize under clause 22.
22. If a prize is required to be re-awarded under these Conditions of Entry, the Promoter will award the prize to the next best valid entry which meets the Judging Criteria and has not already received a prize. If the prize is no longer capable of being redeemed, the new winner will receive a substitute prize of equivalent or greater value, as determined by the Promoter.
23. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications arising from any prize. Winners should seek their own professional advice.
Where a prize include any physical activity, the following conditions will apply:
24. The winner and their companions must comply with any conditions imposed or instructions given by the Promoter or the activity organiser in participating in any activity.
25. By accepting any prize which involves an activity, entrants accept the risks inherent in participating in that activity.
26. The winner and their companions are responsible for ensuring that they are sufficiently healthy and fit to participate in any activity. The Promoter may, but is not obliged to, prevent any person from taking part in an activity if it considers that they are not sufficiently healthy and fit to participate in the activity.
27. The Promoter may require the winner and each of their companions (or, if they are under 18 years of age, their parent or guardian) to sign an indemnity and exclusion of liability form in favour of the Promoter and any other entity associated with the Promotion, prior to undertaking any activity. Any person who refuses to sign such a form will not be permitted to take part in the activity.
28. The Promoter will not be liable for any personal injury or death which any person may suffer or incur in connection with participating in an activity, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case such liability will be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law).
Where a prize includes attending an event, the following conditions will apply:
29. Entry to the event is subject to any conditions specified by the Promoter or the event organiser.
30. If alcohol will be served at the event: (a) the Promoter may require that at least one person attending the event is 18 years of age or over; (b) the winner and their companions must carry valid photo identification with them during the event; and (c) service of alcohol will be at the discretion of the venue management.
31. If the event is cancelled, abandoned, postponed or varied for any reason, then at the Promoter's discretion, the event element of the prize will be forfeited and no cash or alternative prize will be substituted for that element of the prize. Any other element of the prize (including travel) may still be taken.
32. Any travel element of the prize must be taken to coincide with the event. If the event element of the prize is forfeited under clause 39, the travel element may still be taken at the winner's discretion but, if taken, must be taken on the original dates.
33. Winners must, on request by the Promoter, participate in any publicity or promotional activity in connection with the Promotion, including being photographed or recorded, without payment. The Promoter may publish, broadcast or communicate the name, image, photographs and recordings of winners in any medium.
Use of personal information
34. The Promoter is bound by the Australian Privacy Principles set out in the Privacy Act 1988. The Promoter may use personal information provided by entrants for the purposes of conducting the Promotion and awarding and administering prizes. Unless an entrant opts out, the Promoter and its related companies may use personal information provided by entrants for promotional and marketing purposes including contacting entrants by electronic messaging. The Promoter may disclose personal information provided by entrants to contractors which assist Promoter in conducting the Promotion and in communicating with entrants. Entrants can request access to personal information the Promoter holds about them by contacting the Promoter at the address specified in the schedule.
35. If the entrant provides any other person's personal information to the Promoter, the entrant must ensure that the other person has consented to their personal information being provided to the Promoter and to be contacted by the Promoter in relation to the Promotion.
36. If the Promotion is promoted or conducted on Facebook, entrants acknowledge that the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Facebook and release Facebook and its associated companies from all liability arising from the Promotion.
37. The Promoter may, in its discretion, prohibit any entrant from entering the Promotion, disqualify any Entry or winner or refuse or cease to provide any element of a prize, if the entrant or winner or any of their companions are (in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter) under the influence of alcohol or drugs, behaving aggressively, offensively or illegally or doing anything which could damage the reputation of the Promoter or any other entity associated with the Promotion.
38. The Promoter makes no warranties or representations about, and will not be responsible for, the quality or fitness for purpose of any prize. The Promoter's liability for breach of any implied warranty or condition which cannot legally be excluded is limited to replacing or re-supplying the relevant goods or services or paying the cost of replacing or re-supplying them.
39. If the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for any reason, including due to computer virus, network or computer failure, tampering, interference, fraud, force majeure, industrial action or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
40. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss (including direct, indirect and consequential loss), expense, damage, personal injury or death which any person may suffer or incur in connection with the Promotion or accepting or participating in a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case such liability will be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law).
41. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter may amend any aspect of the Promotion or these Conditions of Entry at any time.