Mon-Fri 7am to 5pm
Sat-Sun 9am to 4pm
Collections available from Brendale QLD 4500, Slacks Creek QLD 4127 & Nerang, QLD 4211
ABL Tile & Bathroom Centre OZ provides excellent customer service for both retail, trade & wholesale customers by providing an extensive range of quality designed and produced bathroom furniture and fittings, kitchen cabinets, stone bench-tops, laundry fittings, tiles, internal and external doors, and air conditioner systems. We pride ourselves on having industry-leading warranties and the knowledge from years of experience.
Our experienced staff can provide you with all the product information you need and excellent advise on your building or renovation project. We are a one stop shop for finished building products in the ranges outlined above and we have staff ready on the line to talk to you about your needs
- Brisbane’s best range of sanitaryware
- European designed bathroom furniture and accessories
- Modular kitchens finished in 2pac with quartz benchtops
- Kitchen and laundry sinks in stainless steel or ceramic
- Porcelain and ceramic tiles for floor and walls
- Framed and frameless glass shower enclosures
- Freestanding baths and spas in a range of sizes
- Large range of ceramic bowls and glass basins for all applications
- Decorative mirrors, shaving mirror cabinets
- Large ceramic artistic tiles for floor and wall art
- Superior ceramic vanities and toilets
- Toshiba-made split system air conditioning systems (2.5kw – 7kw)
- Mixers, tapware and bathroom accessories (towel rails, paper holders, glass shelves etc)
ABL Tile & Bathroom Centre OZ was started with the intention of being a way that the founding family could be more generous to the community both domestically and internationally.
The idea started in 2005 when the owners visited their daughter in Northern Thailand where she was working with Destiny Rescue as a volunteer and they wanted to be more involved in what was being accomplished.
Destiny Rescue is an Australian charity based in Thailand, Cambodia, India and the Dominican Republic. Their main focus is rescue and rehabilitation of children caught in sexual slavery. They organise dangerous undercover rescue operations, focus on rehabilitating them to live their best life possible as well as spending a large amount of funds and effort on prevention. They have rescued more than 2000 children since 2005.
Hope Foundation is a Brisbane based charity that helps women wanting to escape addictions and / or the sex industry. It is a safe place where women can be offered rest, hope and support.
The owner of ABL has supported them since their opening in 2011
Also, in 2011 they started supporting Berachah Indian Orphanage which is under an Australian non-profit called ‘His Harvest’.
They house over 200 children that have been rescued from the slums and streets. They focus on giving them the highest education possible and have seen many children finish high school and university and be successful members of society who also in turn support the orphanage.
They have street programs where they feed and visit kids that have families but work on the street as well as sending children in the community to school, a widow program that includes feeding/ clothing and giving them sewing machines and other instruments that allow them to work.
(www.hisharvest.com.au) supporters since 2011